Thursday, January 19, 2006

Clearly I'm a Disaster

This is new.

I would guess the person who owned my bag was a male. Gender stereotypes -I love them! I have a black and brown hat, a dark green hat, both covered in dog hair. Crumbled up dollars, change, my computer, lots of random notebook pages that I ripped out. My bag is a US Psych Messenger bag I got when my boyfriend snuck me into a Convention. I have my cell phone in there, Credit card and Identification. It's very messy, which is indicative of the rest of my life right now. The one thing that gives me away are the little pink wrapped up feminine products. Funny thing, I was the only female in the class who carried that with me? Speaking of gender stereotypes, why Pink?

Not that I don't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home