Thursday, November 13, 2008



It's been a while.

Someone recently asked me why I haven't kept this blog up. I was at first horrified she read it, but at the same time, I was reminded of how much I enjoyed working on these projects (thanks Tina).

I contacted Shannon a year after she got her red box, and asked her what her message was. Seriously, this is what her message said. I wonder who wrote it. I have 3 ideas...at first I thought for sure it was Woody, then I wondered if it was Bob's mom, but now...after all this time, I am wondering if maybe it was Alexis?

Anyway, I was very surprised, as the person who wrote it had no idea who would get it, or that Shannon and I later made a plan that she would wait a whole year to get her special message and share it with me (since I didn't get a new red box). I am trying to 'keep' Bob. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home